One month’s written notice must be provided in the case of withdrawal and you will be charged an additional month’s tuition. No refunds will be given for cancellations that occur on or after April 1 as it will be difficult to fill in the spot near summer.
No credits or refunds are granted for missed classes.
There are Saturday students who are awaiting weekday time slot. Priority for Fall term time slot will be given to those who register in Summer term.
If a student needs to miss a lesson:
- A total of one makeup lessons is available per term. Each term lasts 2-5 months. Teacher will try to accommodate some circumstance.
- 24 hours' notice is required to be eligible for a makeup lessons (except in cases of illness).
- If a makeup lesson is missed by the student, the lesson is forfeited.
- There will be no makeup lessons for no-shows.
If the teacher needs to miss a lesson:
- A makeup lesson will be provided at a convenient time for both student and teacher, and will not count toward the student's two allotted makeup lessons.
If schools are open, lessons will still take place.
Lessons will start and end on the scheduled time. Lesson may end 2-5 minutes early if I and the parent need to communicate.
holiday / studio closure
The studio closes for Christmas, Spring Break, major long weekends, and random days as specified in the calendar. Lessons will still take place on school Pro D days.
Please do not send children to piano lessons if contagious with a flu or virus. I appreciate your consideration in helping me run a healthy studio.
There is a $15.00 recital fee for each participating student.
The studio has the right to withdraw students who continuously show lack of interest, disrespect, or disobedience.